10 Call Centre Jobs – Telesales Officers – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company, a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd, providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Currently, Platinum provides loans to Civil servants and employees of the Private sector, and will soon roll out asset finance products.
Job Summary: The Platinum Credit Telesales Officer will prospect and procure sales from the database of existing and former clients.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Telesales Officer should ideally hold a Degree in a relevant field.
- At least one year’s experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Past call centre experience i.e. attending to outbound and inbound calls.
- Proven sales skills, by demonstrated success in consistently meeting sales goals.
- Proven skills in customer service.
- Proactive follow-up of leads generated.
- Ability to interest customers in taking repeat loans.
- Ability to acquire referrals from existing clients.
- Computer literacy skills and knowledge.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with detailed CV and testimonials via E-mail to the address below;
The Administration Officer;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 19th June 2019