10 Entry Level Loans Officer Job Vacancies – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Job Summary: The Loans Officers will procure sales on behalf of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Participate in marketing events.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and provide feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Achieve PAR set targets for collections
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Loans Officer jobs must hold Degrees or Diplomas in relevant fields
- One year of experience preferably in a financial institution.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below;
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20th August 2020
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE