10 Team Leader Job Opportunities – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Job Title: Team Leaders (10 Job Placements)
Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Upcountry, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd which operates as a holding company and through its subsidiaries provides emergency loans to individuals in the East African region. They are a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa with a branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
Job Summary: The Team Leader will be responsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring achievement of set monthly sales targets.
- Tasked with the recruitment and retention of Sales Representatives.
- Carrying out training for Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring productivity of Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring improvement in earnings for Sales Representatives.
- In charge of welfare for Sales Representatives.
- Coordinating marketing activities for the team.
- Carrying out collections roles for the area under supervision.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Platinum Credit Team Leader job position must hold a Degree in a relevant field.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Human Resource Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20th January 2019
University News Updates for 2019 - 2020