100 No Experience Area Credit Representative Job Opportunities – Kray Microfinance
Organisation: Kray Microfinance
Duty Station: Central, East, West and Northern Regions, Uganda
Reports to: Credit and Sales Supervisor
Kray Micro-Finance was established in 2012. We are licensed and regulated by Uganda Micro-finance Regulatory Authority. We offer loans, investment and other financial services.
Job Summary: The Area Credit Representative will present, sell and facilitate Kray’s digital financial products and services to potential customers in their respective territories in line with the organizations’ vision, mission and objectives. The incumbent must be a self-starter, must be able to work without direct supervision, have excellent time management and communication skills.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a minimum of a Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field (B.Com, BBA, Bsc. Accounting, Sales and marketing)
- Previous experience working in a busy financial institution or sales and marketing role is desirable.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have and also be able to use a smart phone
- Should have a good understanding of the digital financial environment
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below
The Credit and Sales Supervisor,
Send your application to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th January 2018