13 A’ Level Faculty Data Clerk Volunteer Job Opportunities – Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Organisation: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Duty Station: Mpigi, Kyotera, Rakai, Lyantonde, Kalangala, Uganda
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative bio – medical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services, and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
Job Summary: The Faculty Data Clerks will support PEPFAR reporting processes at health facilities on a Weekly, Monthly, Semiannual and Annual basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collection of weekly-SURGE, monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual PEPFAR specific data from source registers.
- Support timely and accurate data entry into the Uganda EMR or any designated electronic capture system at the frontline health facilities.
- Support back up processes for all the electronic data entered in Uganda EMR.
- Support data quality assurance activities at the front-line health facilities.
- Support data capture, documentation and Update of HIV registers (MCH/EID registers, PRE-ART register, ART registers, and HTC registers.
- Perform Data validation for PEPFAR monthly reports (HTS & PMTCT) and HMIS105 reports and Quarterly Reports (HMIS 106a).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an Advanced Level Certificate or any equivalent.
- Experience in HMIS and PEPFAR reporting processes.
- Data Entry Experience – Uganda EMR preferably.
- Ability to work in rural setting/ health facilities assigned or support any other at discretion of immediate supervisor.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Pleasant, social, hardworking, flexible, with a spirit of team work/building.
How to Apply:
All interested Candidates possessing the above attributes should HAND DELIVER (ONLY HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDRED) their applications including a cover letter, latest Copy of CV (with 3 referees), copies of academic qualifications/certificates addressed to the HR Manager. Hand deliveries can be made to any of the Rakai Health Sciences Program Cluster offices, these include Mpigi – Kayabwe, Kalangala, Lwengo Office and Kalisizo. Please indicate your preferred location.
Deadline: Friday 27th November 2020 by 5:00pm
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Rakai Health Sciences Program. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.