2 Accounts Receivable/Tele-Sales Job Placements – Pharmaceutical Company
Organisation: Pharmaceutical Company
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Summary: The Accounts receivable/Tele-sales carries out sales from office through written orders received by email or phone calls. She/he then issues invoice, and thereafter follows up on payment collection, using a prepared debtors list.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive orders and invoicing clients. Process and issue Proforma Invoices where required.
- Call customers and generate orders.
- Prepare and dispatch debtors’ statements on a monthly basis.
- Preparing Debtors’ list for upcountry Medical Trips.
- Debt collection from Kampala and Upcountry, with support from Senior Accountant.
- Maintain a register of Post- dated cheques and bank the same as they mature.
- Submit daily, weekly, and Monthly sales report to; the Medical Representatives/Marketing manager, Director, and Chief Accountant respectively.
- File Customer order forms and ensure that in and out going correspondences with clients are well filed.
- Enter new stock in the system as per incoming consignment.
- Reconcile stock Batch numbers in SAP with the physical stock
- Liaise with stores to ensure timely delivery of products, and that products are supplied as per FIFO system.
- Support Management in bidding and preparation of tenders by providing data or information of Stock and sales and do the necessary follow-up and fully handle goods deliveries in case of Tender awards.
- Monitor Delivery schedules for existing tenders- know when the next delivery is due and prepare the same.
- Control Discounts for Distributors and other clients, following the Bonus procedure.
- Attend to Client complaints and queries.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Financial Certification (ACCA/CPA etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience in accounts receivables and debt collection is necessary. Experience in telesales is an added advantage.
- Skills:Must be a quick learner, with Customer Care skills, Organizational skills, Communication skills, Analytical skills, Conflict resolutions skills, Problem solving skills,
- Proficiency in Excel, Tally and SAP Applications.
- Technical Qualifications:Stock management, Debt Collection.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications addressed to the Human Resource Manager via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following;
- Cover letter
- Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
Deadline: 14th January 2020