2 Branch Manager – Logbook Finance Product Job Vacancies – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Branch Manager- Logbook Finance Product will create and nurture a vibrant and productive sales team and coordinate all the sales & marketing activities in the region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing for new business in the region.
- Achievement of sales targets for the branch under supervision.
- Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual and active Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives.
- Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
- Building relationships in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
- In charge of coordinating marketing activities for the branch under supervision.
- Ensuring maximum supervision of allocated branch.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Platinum Credit Branch Manager- Logbook Finance Product job must hold a Degree in a relevant field.
- At least four years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Knowledgeable about Asset Finance.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates should submit their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st August 2020