2 Credit Officer-Group Guaranteed Lending Scheme Job Vacancies – Pride Microfinance Limited
Organization: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager through the Credit Supervisor
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34-networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide; regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: Recruiting clients, verifying sources of income and visiting prospective clients’ homes and businesses to assess their credit worthiness
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Achieve and maintain the set monthly targets.
- Recruit, train clients and disburse loans.
- Mobilize savings deposits.
- Sell other Pride products.
- Make CRB credit applications.
- Follow up on loan repayment and Loan Insurance Fund (LIF) collection in all MEC.
- Follow up on loan recovery process.
- Generate business growth.
Comply with branch and BoU set targets
- Follow up payment for/and enrolment of clients onto the credit reference bureau before accessing loans.
- 100% accuracy in data posted into the core banking system.
- Prepare weekly monitoring reports on prospective and existing clients.
Compile reports on the ongoing loan disbursement.
- Update client loan files.
- Prepare draft report for submission to the Credit Supervisor.
- Recommend to the supervisor any changes to improve service to clients.
Filing loan documentation
- File all relevant information as per Pride’s policies and procedures.
- Verify completeness of loan application file.
- Submit files to credit supervisor for verification.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should at least hold a Diploma in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Should be fluent in the commonly used local languages in Northern Uganda and ready to work in the Northern region and / or any of the duty stations where Pride operates.
- Should not be more than 35 years of age.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by following the procedure;
Create an Account
Fill in your personal information and upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV), including all your scanned academic credentials, 3 letters of recommendation from each of the referees and a passport photo.
Submit online i.e. no hardcopy deliveries will be accepted
Deadline: 13th December 2019
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE