2 Credit Officer Job Placements – Kray Microfinance
Organization: Kray Microfinance
Reports to: Operations supervisor
Duty Station: Nakasero, Uganda
Kray is a micro-finance institution established in 2012. We are licensed and regulated by Uganda Micro-finance Regulatory Authority. We offer loans, investment and other financial services.
Job Summary: The Credit (Loan) Officers will identify and screen potential borrowers, carry out appraisals, disbursing, monitoring, and collections and keep high loan portfolio, carry out business development activities and ensure smooth and sustainable operations at the Branch level.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will survey Businesses and find out potential entrepreneurs.
- Assess entrepreneurs’ business and residences.
- In charge of verifying and presenting entrepreneurs’ documents.
- Prepare documentation for loan disbursement.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports.
- Make frequent field visits to ensure quality disbursement and collections.
- Make monthly action plan and submit to Credit Manager.
- The Credit Officer will submit borrower’s files to Branch admin for safe custody
- Visit and confirm borrowers and guarantors’ residence, business, work place and LC1.
- Train, sensitize customers on all products offered by Kray Microfinance
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of six (6) months experience in micro-loan and savings management
- Should have very good sales and mobilization skills
- The applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Development Studies, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, and Education or related qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High degree of creativity and innovation
- Highly flexible
- Ability to interact with the community
- Age: Below 30 years
- Ability to ride an motor cycle is desirable
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Operations manager
Send your application to: email@example.com
Deadline: 1st February 2020