2 Entry Level Branch Administrator Job Opportunities – Prestige Driving School
Organisation: Prestige Driving School, Uganda
Duty Station: Entebbe and Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Regional Manager
Prestige Driving School is an Institution that caters for all your driving needs, whether you are a first time, partly trained or experienced driver. Our instructors are highly skilled, using the training materials and aids that are useful for making learning easier, enjoyable and interactive.
At Prestige Driving School we teach and train our learners how to become the safe drivers of tomorrow. With the backing of our competent staff, we aim at providing the highest level of driver training in Uganda, with the objective of equipping learners with defensive driving skills
Job Summary: The Branch Administrator will be tasked with day-to-day management of the daily operations of the branch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of the branch operations.
- Opening and closing and ensuring that the office is clean and neat at all the times
- Chairing all branch meetings
- Leading marketing activities at the branch
- Managing the assets of the company at the branch i.e., Vehicle, furniture and fittings, office phone, equipment etc.
- Custodian of the cash and cash equivalents at the branch including stamps and other company documents
- Management of petty cash floats at the branch and preparation of the daily petty cash utilization reports
- Managing the branch staff and reporting any indiscipline or lack of performance to the Head of Human Resource.
- Ensuring that quality customer service is being offered to the customers by interacting with them often to get feedback and reporting any complains to your supervisor.
- Ensuring every vehicle in your branch is clean and in good condition always and reporting any repairs required to the Fleet Manager in good time.
- Managing the time track and ensuring that the clients don’t collide.
- Ensuring all payments are done correctly and on time and follow up on clients debts
- Preparing weekly reports and budgets for the branch
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field preferable administration or marketing
- One year of experience gained in a reputable company
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met without compromising on quality
- Demonstrate team leadership and good organization skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to sell
How to Apply:
All those interested in the position should send their resumes including three professional references via E-mail to: email@example.com, please, clearly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 15th September 2020
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE