2 Environmental Specialist Job Opportunities – China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (CSCEC)
Organization: China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (CSCEC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (CSCEC) is a Chinese company with over 60 years of existence. It is the largest construction company in the world by revenue and the 14th largest general contractor in terms of overseas sales, as of 2016.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Environmental Specialist is responsible for ensuring district compliance with Federal, State, and local regulations related to hazardous materials.
- Maintaining operation and inspection logs.
- Submitting clear and concise written reports based on field inspections.
- Recommending and coordinating the development of programs needed by the district to comply with hazardous materials regulations.
- Providing coordination with regulatory agencies in regard to hazardous materials.
- Performing other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or other related studies.
- Ability to develop and maintain management information systems which identify the location of hazardous materials in all facilities.
- Experience in supervising work of outside contractors involved in removing or testing hazardous materials.
- Experience in maintaining accurate records related to chemical inventories, complaint investigations, and shipments of hazardous wastes.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit or send via Email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, dually signed together resume letter together with detailed CV, three references and academic documents addressed to Human Resource Manager.
Plot 61, Kimera Courts,
Ntinda, Kimera Road,
Deadline: 22nd June 2019