2 Mason Job Placements – Sinopec (Uganda)
Organisation: Sinopec (Uganda)
Work Location: Project sites (Buliisa & Nwoya)
District: Tilenga Project Affected Communities prioritized
On-boarding Date: 1 May 2022
Sinopec International Petroleum Service Corporation (Sinopec Service) is a fully owned subsidiary of Sinopec Group, which ranks No. 2 in Global Fortune 500 in 2020. Sinopec Service is engaged in the provision of all project phases service for various sectors, including oil & gas, power, buildings, roads and bridges etc. We are looking for Construction and Project support personnel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain tools and workspaces.
- Cut, shape and dress materials.
- Lift, carry and place prepared blocks.
- Read and follow technical drawings.
- Mix cement and mortar.
- Restore old and worn masonry.
- Comply with QA/QC, HSSE regulations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Three years relevant working experience
- Relevant industrial training will be a plus
- Qualified certificate(s) holder
How to Apply:
All candidates should merge their applications into one single pdf document to [email protected] with file name format as “position+major+name”. Only candidates who been deemed to have fully met the requirements of the roles will be contacted for interviews.
NB: If you have not been contacted directly within two weeks of your application, then you have not been successful. In support of our commitment to the development of the local community, Ugandan national applicants will be given priority.
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda