2 No Experience Data Jobs – Research Officers – Ministry of Local Government
Organisation: Ministry of Local Government
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Ref: Graduate Recruitment Exercise (GRE)
Reports to: Senior Research Officer
Reference: HRM 147/286/01
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of collecting data on operation of systems and structures in Local Governments;
- Liaising with Government and Non – Governmental Organizations on Local Government matters;
- Compiling and analyzing data;
- Assisting in developing manuals and guidelines for use in Local Governments in liaison with Senior Research Officer;
- Collecting information from mass media on Local Councils’ matters;
- Providing input into Monthly and Annual Reports for the Department;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelors’ Degree in Arts, or Social Sciences, or Law, or Commerce, or Business Administration, or Management from a recognized University.
- Ethics and integrity; interpersonal, communication and computer skills; ability to adapt to multi cultural settings; effective organizational and planning skills; time management skills; technical skills; report writing skills; negotiation skills; capacity for teamwork; innovation and concern for results, quality and standards.
- Age: Below 21 years
How to Apply:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant posts currently available in Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
Applicants are advised to: –
- Apply ONLINE;
- Scan, attach and submit on-line recent passport size photograph and relevant documents (O’ Level, A’ Level, Degree Transcript and Certificate only);
- Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed;
- Visit the website, Click Here
- Click and Register as a new User to create your account and complete your profile (starting with your bio data moving downwards).
- If you already have an account, simply sign in and update your profile.
- Click on Jobs then Advertised Jobs in the menu. Select the Advert to view the jobs therein.
- Click on the job from the list of advertised jobs.
- View the job details and click apply.
- Review your application and submit.
- You can only apply for a maximum of two (2) posts.
Deadline: 17th June 2019 by Midnight