2 Secretary Job Placements – Bunyoro Kitara Kingdom
Organization: Bunyoro Kitara Kingdom
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Chief BKK Administrative Officer/ Secretary to Cabinet
Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom (BKK) is a Kingdom in Western Uganda. It is ruled by the Omukama of Bunyoro. The current Omukama is H.M. Dr. Solomon Gafabusa Iguru I, the 27th Omukama (king) of Bunyoro-Kitara. The people of Bunyoro are known as Nyoro or Banyoro (singular: Munyoro); the language spoken is Nyoro (also known as Runyoro).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Studies from a recognized university.
- Post graduate qualification in secretarial services will be added advantage.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in public office in the same field
- Computer knowledge
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Age: 23 to 30 years
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their application letters, CVs, three referees and copies of academic and work experience credentials must be sent online to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25th February 2019