20 Entry Level Telesales Officer Job Opportunities – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Currently we are providing loans to Civil servants and employees of the Private sector, and will soon roll out asset finance products. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Telesales Officer will be working with a database of existing and former clients to procure sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Platinum Credit Telesales Officer job must hold a Degree in a relevant field
- One year of experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Proven sales skills, by demonstrated success in consistently meeting sales goals.
- Proven skills in customer service.
- Proactive follow-up of leads generated.
- Call centre experience i.e. attending to outbound and inbound calls.
- Ability to interest customers in taking repeat loans.
- Ability to acquire referrals from existing clients.
- Computer knowledge.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25th June 2020