20 Fresher Credit Officer-Community Banking (Central) – Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride
Organisation: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride
Duty Station: Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading microfinance deposit taking institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: Recruit and train clients through registration and loan disbursement which leads to growth in loan portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Achieve and maintain the set monthly targets.
- . Recruit, train clients and disburse
- Mobilize savings
- Sell other Pride
- Make CRB credit
- Follow upon loan repayment and Loan Insurance Fund (LIF) collection in all
- Follow upon loan recovery
- Generate business
Comply with branch and BoU set targets.
- Follow up payment for and enrolment of clients on to the credit reference bureau before accessing
- Post loans
- Prepare weekly monitoring reports on prospective and existing
Compile reports on the ongoing loan disbursement.
- Update client loan
- . Prepare draft report for submission to the Credit
- Recommend to the supervisor any changes to improve service to
Filing loan documentation.
- File all relevant information as per Pride’s policies and
- Verify completeness of loan application
- Submit files to credit supervisor for
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, and Development studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, International Business, Financial Services, Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering, or in any other relevant / related field.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 1st July 2022
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda