20 Truck Driver Job Opportunities – CSCEC
Job Title: Truck Driver (20 Job Placements)
Duty Station: Uganda
CSCEC is a Chinese company with over 60 years of existence. It is the largest construction company in the world by revenue and the 14th largest general contractor in terms of overseas sales, as of 2016. It is upgrading Kapchorwa-Suam Road from gravel to asphalt, this rural road is in the Eastern Region of Uganda. The road links Kapchorwa, through Kween to Suam, at the international border with Kenya.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate machine actions with other activities, positioning or moving loads in response to hand or audio signals from crew members.
- Carry out routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Be able to quickly and repeatedly adjust controls of machine to exact positions as necessary.
- May require night, weekend, holiday, and/or overtime work based on the job site’s operation schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in ash management structure fills, and landfills.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, and/or experience are required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
How to Apply:
All applicants must attach a photocopy of an original national identification card (ID) and a criminal record for police. Preference will be given to candidates with recommendation letters. Please read the requirements of the position carefully before sending the resume. Send all applicants to email@example.com
Deadline: 25th January 2019.