3 Credit Officer Community Banking Job Vacancies – Pride Microfinance Limited
Organization: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager through the Credit Supervisor
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34-networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide; regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: Recruiting clients, verifying sources of income and visiting prospective clients’ homes and businesses to assess their credit worthiness
Recruit and train clients through registration and loan disbursement which leads to growth in loan portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Achieve and maintain the set monthly targets.
- Recruit, train clients and disburse loans.
- Mobilize savings deposits.
- Sell other Pride products.
- Make CRB credit applications.
- Followupon loan repayment and Loan Insurance Fund (LIF) collection in all CECs.
- Follow upon loan recovery process.
- Generate business growth.
Comply with branch and BoU set targets.
- Followup payment for an enrollment of clients on to the credit reference bureau before accessing loans.
- Post loans accurately.
- Prepare weekly monitoring reports on prospective and existing clients.
Compile reports on the ongoing loan disbursement.
- Update client loan files.
- Prepare draft report for submission to the Credit Supervisor.
- Recommendto the supervisor any changes to improve service to clients.
Filing loan documentation
- File all relevant information as per Pride’s policies and procedures.
- Verify completeness of loan application file.
- Submit files to credit supervisor for verification.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold at least a Diploma Accounting , Finance, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or Management
- Must be able and willing to ride a motorcycle and should posses a valid riding permit at the time of appointment.
- Should be fluent in the commonly used local languages in Eastern Uganda and ready to work in the Eastern region and / or any of the duty stations where Pride operates.
- Should not be more than 35 years of age.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by following the procedure;
Create an Account
Fill in your personal information and upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV), including all your scanned academic credentials, 3 letters of recommendation from each of the referees and a passport photo.
Submit online i.e. no hardcopy deliveries will be accepted
Deadline: 13th December 2019
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE