3 Fresher Regional Business Development Executive – Investment Clubs & SACCOs Job Placements – DFCU Bank
Organisation: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Mbarara, Jinja and Gulu, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Manager– Investment Clubs & SACCOs
DFCU Bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Job Summary: The Regional Business Development Executive – Investment Clubs & SACCOs will grow a portfolio of Investment Clubs & SACCOs through sales in order to achieve the set sales targets and pro-actively provide excellent relationship management to SACCOs & Investment Clubs in line with the set company objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit and call scheme portfolio allocated to build relationships with the stakeholders.
- Aggressively grow the Investment Club balances by opening new investment club accounts whilst also maintaining existing opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and other relevant bodies to ensure that the bank maximizes its sales potential.
- Follow up on all queries and complaints from Investment Clubs and give timely resolution.
- On a selective basis, make joint calls with Corporate & Business Banking RMs for acquisition of new business and feedback.
- Maintain a database of customers by individual Relationship Manager for business assistance, bank related communication and professional networking and engagement sessions.
- Generate new business from incoming inquiries to support the salaried segment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the dfcu Bank Regional Business Development Executive – Investment Clubs & SACCOs job placement must hold a University Degree.
- Two years of banking experience in a sales role.
- Good selling, negotiation & influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of the bank’s systems and products especially those in Personal Banking.
- Good understanding of the salaried and personal loan segment, industry, and business awareness.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, and telephone skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with clients directly.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send applications with detailed CV’s including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O and A level) to the email address indicated below; Vacanciesbank@dfcugroup.com
Deadline: 6th August 2020