3 Fresher WASH Officer Job Opportunities – Wells of Life
Organization: Wells of Life
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: WASH Program Manager
Salary: Attractive salary package and benefits
Wells of Life is a Non-Proﬁt International Organization working in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in central Uganda
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trigger and Sensitize targeted communities and schools on their contribution and responsibility towards water, sanitation and hygiene promotion.
- Facilitate the formation and appropriate training of Water and Sanitation Committees, Hygiene Promoters, WASH club leaders, and Village Health Teams in communities and schools.
- Monitor WASH promotion activities and behaviour change in the program area.
- Ensure quality implementation of WASH activities in consonance with WASH Budget and Work plan
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Uganda Nationals (only)
- The ideal candidate must hold a university degree or its equivalent in Public Health, Environmental Sanitation and other related disciplines, with additional training in Health Education, Community Development.
- Excellent command of luganda language is a MUST
- Skills in community facilitation and mobilization at community level.
- Technical knowledge of appropriate WASH technologies and models (CLTS), Community-Based WASH programme management.
- Motorcycle riding skills is an added advantage. We encourage female candidates with motorcycle riding skills to apply. Please mention it in your application.
How to Apply:
All Interested candidates Submit your Motivational letter, Resume, Academic documents and Reference letters from 3 professionals (not relatives) by email to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
We DO NOT charge money for employment position
Deadline: 26th January, 2020, 17:00 hours.
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE