3 Regional Business Development Executive – Salaried Job Vacancies – DFCU Bank
Organisation: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Jinja, Mbarara and Gulu, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Manager – Salaried
DFCU Bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Job Summary: The Regional Business Development Executive – Salaried will manage a portfolio of relationships in the salaried segment for both liability and asset portfolios to achieve set revenue and/or profitability targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit and call scheme portfolio allocated to build relationships with the stakeholders.
- Organize banking days/micro sales activities to acquire new clients.
- Aggressively grow dfcu bank personal asset book by opening new schemes whilst also maintaining existing opportunities.
- Monitor portfolio performance and conduct soft collections to ensure the loan portfolio is within acceptable PAR & NPA ratios.
- Periodically review schemes with an aim to grow the relationship.
- Follow up on all queries and complaints from schemes and give timely resolution.
- On a selective basis, make joint calls with corporate & Business Banking RMs for acquisition of new business and feedback.
- Maintain a database of customers by individual Relationship Managers for business assistance, bank related communication and professional networking and engagement sessions.
- Generate new business from incoming inquiries to support the salaried segment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the dfcu Bank Regional Business Development Executive – Salaried must hold a University Degree.
- Two years banking experience in a sales role.
- Good selling, negotiation & influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of the bank’s systems and products especially those in Personal Banking.
- Good understanding of the salaried and personal loan segment, industry, and business awareness.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, and telephone skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with clients directly.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send applications with detailed CV’s including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O and A level) to the email address indicated below; Vacanciesbank@dfcugroup.com
Deadline: 6th August 2020