3 Sales Representative Liptis Nutrition Jobs – Goodman International Limited
Organisation: Goodman International Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Limited is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and market the Liptis Nutrition range of products in the Ugandan market & where applicable, out of Uganda and to ensure profitable growth of the same.
- To routinely look for orders from customers and make regular checkups on them for any change in the stock supplied to them and tactfully convince them to improve their orders.
- Regularly updating customers and their attendants of new developments such as new additional products on the Liptis Nutrition range as well as educating them on the strategies/benchmarks on selling particular products to customers
- Regularly asking customers the challenges they face when selling or using the products and recording them so that the department can come up with precise answers and give them feedback in time.
- Come up with various strategies in marketing that are result oriented so that they can be reviewed, implemented and monitored to meet the Company set targets.
- Always be smart, keep time and make a day-to-day schedule of planned activities.
- To work hard and show improvement on sales as per the sales targets that will be set from time to time. You should achieve at least 90% of the sales target.
- To propose various Marketing strategies discussed with your Supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Degree/Diploma/Certificate in nutrition or relevant science course.
- Two years of working experience in infant formula or nutrition
- Excellent Communication & Customer care skills.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Should be Business Oriented, with excellent skills in Sales & Collections.
- Should be familiar with Sales Related Reports, Designing & Presenting.
- Age: Below 35 years.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply through;
Goodman International Limited.
By emailing us;
Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
Please include Position applied for in the subject line; e.g. Liptis Medical Representative.
Email: [email protected]
Or Hand Delivering to:
Goodman International Ltd,
Hala Plaza, Plot 24b Nakasero Road. Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 20th August 2019
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.