3 Subgrants Officer NGO Job Opportunities – Baylor-Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Baylor-Uganda is a private not for profit child health and development organization providing family-centered pediatric HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment services, health professional training, and clinical research in Uganda. Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
Job Summary: The Subgrants Officer will review and monitor the implementation of sub-grants and provide guidelines and capacity building to the district and HF staff. They will implement the grants management system within the grant policy framework; participate in district and grant based planning and budgeting, and will review all grant request documents from recipients. They will offer technical support in the management of the grant and ensure compliance to the grant conditions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in accounting or Business studies from a recognized university.
- Three years of related experience in management of sub grants with a national or international NGO, and direct experience with government and donor representatives.
- Solid working knowledge (practical skills) in budgeting, work plan development, reviewing accountabilities, conducting due diligence.
- Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
- You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications online at the link below
Deadline: 18th September, 2020