30 Life Insurance Agent Job Opportunities – ICEA Life Assurance Co. Ltd.
Job Title: Life Insurance Agent (30 Job Opportunities)
Organisation: ICEA Life Assurance Co. Ltd.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda (But not limited to)
REMUNERATION: Commission on a Monthly basis on both new clients and existing clients in the Agent’s portfolio
The ICEA Brand is proud to have wealth of experience in insurance services and Asset / Risk Management for over 50 years. Over the years, we have provided a lasting solution to our esteemed clientele within the East African Region and beyond by mitigating risk, settling claims timely, with customer Centricity at the forefront.
Job Summary: If you are a self-driven and target focused person in search of an opportunity in career growth and financial sufficiency, you are the person that fits into the ICEA Life Vision!
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The Insurance Agent will be responsible for taking on the financial and risk management advisory role through marketing and selling Life Assurance policies in the Ugandan Market with the following as the key performance indicators;
- Identify markets, schedule meetings with potential clients and acquire business
- Maintain consistency in performance and achieving set targets
- Ensure excellent client relationship management
- Maintain strong industry knowledge on pertinent facts
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must at least hold a Degree from a reputable institution.
- Previous experience in sales or research or entrepreneurship is an added advantage.
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent in networking and building relationships
- Should be open-minded and with a trainable attitude
- Age: Above 25 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply via email by attaching a detailed CV/Resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda