30 Sales Representative Job Opportunities – CIC Africa Life Assurance Uganda Limited
Organization: CIC Africa Life Assurance Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
CIC General Insurance Uganda Limited is a subsidiary company of CIC Insurance Group from Nairobi, Kenya that is owned 75% by co-operatives and 25% by individual shareholders. CIC General Insurance (U) is a joint venture of CIC Kenya and the Co-operative movement in Uganda. The company is fully incorporated and licensed to transact General Insurance business. In addition to the General policies available for institutions, corporate, individual and all categories of entities, the Company serves all Co-operative Societies in Uganda along the Co-operative Model.
Job Summary: The Sales Representative will help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly. The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth, preserve and augment our company’s prestige.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance products or adjust existing ones.
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold-canvassing, using referrals, etc.
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them a proper solution.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports on the success of your business endeavors.
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative clientele records.
- Follow up insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard the company’s reputation.
- Frequently replenish product knowledge and apply it in the field.
- Full-fill all company established policy obligations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal Candidate should hold a Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- At least one year experience as a Sales Representative.
- Ability to work under less supervision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Goal oriented, resilient and aggressive
- Ability to work with computers and interpret standard statistical findings
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and creating long lasting relationships
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE