4 Credit Officer Job Vacancies – GENPROF Microfinance
Organisation: GENPROF Microfinance
Duty Station: Kayunga and Kamuli, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
GENPROF Microfinance is a Tier 4 microfinance institution regulated by the Uganda Microfinance Regulatory Authority (UMRA). GENPROF is increasingly growing into one of the leading financial institutions in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Credit Officer will be responsible for maintaining and managing a healthy loan portifolio and an increased quality client base in the assigned area of operation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and process loan applications.
- Recruit new clients and advise them to take GENPROF products and services.
- Maintain a healthy loan portfolio.
- Collect debts from clients.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Manage quality client database system.
- Establish good customer service in areas of operation.
- Maintain an increased quality GENPROF client base.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Must have a first class or second class upper bachelor’s degree in either Bachelor of Micro finance, Bachelor of Business administration or other related discipline.
- The ideal candidate should have at least two years working experience in a similar position in a reputable financial institution.
- One year of experience in credit services obtained from a reputable financial institution.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft excel and word, and knowledge on any financial data management software.
- Excellent communication, analytical and sales skills.
- Professional credibility and high level of integrity.
- Must be innovative and be able to develop solutions for problems in a short time.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks under minimum supervision.
- Must be between the age of 23-32 years.
- Good command of both spoken and written English. Fluency in Lusoga or Luganda is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable track record of high integrity, reliability, and dependable.
- Networking and influencing skills.
- Writing and reporting skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates must submit their application letters, curriculum vitae with three referees, national ID, scanned copies of academic documents in one PDF file. Address your application to: The Managing Director, GENPROF Microfinance. Address: Kamuli Mission Hospital Road, Buwenge Mpay, Kamuli Municipality, Kamuli district, P.O. Box 86, Kamuli, Uganda. Hand deliver applications to the above address or submit them electronically through the following email: email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. For inquiries please call: 0701-216-468 / 0778- 045558.
NB: GENPROF microfinance is an equal employment institution, both female and male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 31st August 2019