4 Diploma Jobs – Investigations Assistants – Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL)
Organisation: Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Investigation Officer
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL) is responsible for bulk purchase of electricity from the generating companies and selling the electricity in bulk to the distribution companies throughout Uganda. UETCL is also responsible for all exports and imports of electricity to Uganda.
Job Summary: The Investigations Assistant will maintain the security records in UETCL, assist investigation processes, arrest and cause the culprit to be prosecuted in courts of law in line with company objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Investigations Officer while carrying out criminal, disciplinary and traffic investigations in the company.
- Maintain an up to date section’s Station Diary and other record books and present them for inspection to the Head of section every close of business daily.
- Receive, and deliver all mails and other documents to and from the section
- Maintain the section’s daily transport loggings and fuel requisitions for use on official assignments.
- Monitor and register all delivered and issued materials and other items to and from the company stores.
- Register all traffic accidents involving the company’s fleet of vehicles and any other work related accidents.
- Make all the section’s materials and stationary requisitions from the stores.
- Compile and submit reports on the daily motor vehicle parking regulations
- Compile and submit daily security status reports.
- Liaise with Police and other relevant authorities for assistance in investigations
- Sermon witnesses to court as and when required to give evidence in case of UETCL’s interest.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in law, IT, Accounting, Engineering
- Five years of working experience with the police or any law enforcement agency with a bias in Criminal Investigations.
- Good IT investigation skills
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Highly motivated, innovative, responsible, and a result oriented worker
- A person of integrity, proactive and committed team player.
- Possession of a Motor vehicle driving permit will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested persons should send their applications enclosing photocopies of academic qualifications certificates along with their curriculum vitae indicating contact postal address. daytime contact telephone, or fax or e-mail and giving three referees to:
The Ag. Manager.
Human Resource and Administration
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited
P.O. Box 7625. KAMPALA
Deadline: Friday, 26th March 2021
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE