4 Fresher Diploma Jobs – Cashiers – Paper Toils (U) Ltd
Organization: Paper Toils (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
Paper Toils (U) Ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet papers, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper boards and Egg trays.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving & Handling Petty Cash floats.
- Preparing Cheque and cash payments for suppliers and service providers.
- Preparing and reporting petty cash accountabilities to the Accountant and PM every day and on a weekly basis.
- Preparing and payment of wages
- Reviewing the internal controls over cash and reporting the gaps to the Accountant for improvement.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration or Any Business related course
- One year of experience with a reputable organization will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Must be creative, result oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Female, 25- 30 years of age
- The applicants must be self-driven, hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified Uganda Nationals should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered to; email@example.com or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, P.O. Box 23643 Kampala. Uganda
NB: Email size should not exceed 5MB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 15th February 2020