42 No Experience Data Volunteer Clerk Job Opportunities – Rakai Health Sciences Program
Organization: Rakai Health Sciences Program
Duty Station: Uganda
Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative bio medical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the district s of South central Uganda.
Job Summary: The Data Volunteer Clerk will support PEPFAR reporting processes at health facilities on a Weekly, Monthly, Semiannual and Annual basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collection of weekly-SURGE, monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual PEPFAR specific data from source registers.
- Support timely and accurate data entry into the Uganda EMR or any designated electronic capture system at the frontline health facilities
- Support back up processes for all the electronic data entered in Uganda EMR.
- Support data quality assurance activities at the front-line health facilities
- Support data capture, documentation and Update of HIV registers (MCH/EID registers, PRE-ART register, ART registers, and HTC registers.
- Perform Data validation for PEPFAR monthly reports (HTS & PMTCT) and HMIS105 reports and Quarterly Reports (HMIS 106a).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an Advanced Level Certificate or any equivalent.
- Previous experience in HMIS and PEPFAR reporting processes.
- Data Entry Experience Uganda EMR preferably.
- Ability to work in rural setting/ health facilities assigned or support any other at discretion of immediate supervisor.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Pleasant, social, hardworking, flexible, with a spirit of team work/building.
How to Apply:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should hand deliver their applications including a cover letter, latest Copy of CV (with 3 referees), copies of academic qualifications/certificates addressed to the HR Manager. Hand deliveries can be made to any of the Rakai Health Sciences Program Cluster offices, these include Mpigi – Kayabwe, Kalangala, Lwengo Office and Kalisizo. Please indicate your preferred location.
Deadline: Thursday 23rd January 2020 by 5:00pm