45 No Experience A’ Level Field Representative Job Opportunities – Marketing Arina (U) Ltd
Organization: Marketing Arina (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala Metropolitan Area, Uganda
Salary: Monthly retainer and commission.
Marketing Arina (U) Ltd is the leading provider of outsourced, face-to- face marketing teams to a diverse client base of companies in a wide range of industries including telecommunications, office products, retail, energy and financial services. Serving established and emerging market clients in the business-to- business, residential and retail channels through out-store marketing initiatives. Marketing Arina (U) Ltd executes Marketing Communications Mix- 1.Advertising 2.Sales&Promotion 3.Public Relations & Market Research 4.Direct Marketing 5.Personal selling-to reach, engage, provoke audience-centered conversations. We are experts in setting up, managing and analysing field marketing and customer acquisition campaigns to market research, price set, sale/promote and distribute on behalf of our client brands.
Job Summary: The Field Representatives will implement our marketing strategy on behalf of 3 different brands activating their products in the first quarter of 2019. A contract is provided after successful completion of interviews and one week field training. The Field Representative will prospect, sell our products as per the given targets, represent our client companies correctly in the field, do proper record keeping and take part wholesomely in Marketing Arina (U) Ltd’s Marketing Communications Mix.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Marketing Arina (U) Ltd Sales Field Representative must hold at least an A’ Level Certificate.
- Possess strong urge to learn and explore their abilities, leadership, teamwork, and great communication skills.
- Prior work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital
- Show commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, succeed in team environments.
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Analyze current trends to set future sales goals.
- Age: Male or Female aged between 18– 30 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email the HR assistant on the provided email or call 0754775159 or 0787309461 firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 7th February 2019 by 05:00pm