4500 No Experience O’ Level Probationer Police Constable Job Opportunities – Uganda Police Force (UPF)
Organisation: Uganda Police Force (UPF)
Duty Station: All Districts, Uganda
REF: HRM/138/160/01/VOL. 6/25
The Uganda Police Force (UPF) is the national police force of Uganda. The head of the Force is called the Inspector General of Police (IGP). The UPF is dedicated to ensuring the good governance of Uganda. That means they allow for the effective implementation of laws which control a state and provide for the security, prosperity and development of a nation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To enforce law and order.
- To protect life and property.
- To preserve law and order.
- To prevent and detect crime.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Inspector General of Police.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Possess a UCE Certificate with five credits English and Mathematics inclusive.
- Possession of a Valid driving permit will be an added advantage.
- Must be a Ugandan citizen with a valid National ID (NIN).
- Must have no criminal record.
- Should be ready to undertake the requisite twelve (12) months Police basic Training.
- Must be physically fit.
- Ready to work for long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
- Should be ready to work in any part of the country.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Must not be a former or serving officer in any of the Forces.
- Age Limit: 18- 22 years
How to Apply:
All applicants should send their hand written applications accompanied by originals and photocopies of academic documents ID of the previous institution/ school attended, three (3) recent passport size photographs and recommendation letters from LCI, LCI1, LCIII and RDC (from the respective districts of recruitment) which should be delivered in person to the recruitment centers on the dates indicated in the table. Download Here. Interviews that include physical fitness ‘ exercises shall be conducted on the same day. Impersonation and presentation of any forged testimonials or any other forged documents shall lead to arrest and prosecution in courts of law.
See Dates of Recruitment in this attachment, Download Here
Deadline: 29th July 2021 – 4th August 2021
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda