5 Customer Service Manager Job Placements – United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Organization: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Mukono and Gulu, Uganda
Reports to: Team Lead – Branch Operations Support
United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in twenty (20) countries and three (3) global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. UBA has evolved into a Pan-African, provider of banking and related financial services through diverse channels globally. United Bank for Africa Uganda represents UBA’s pioneer country activities in the East and Southern African sub-region. With a growing network of branches and ATMs across the country, the bank continues to expand the retail and commercial playing field in Uganda by delivering unique financial products and solutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively/efficiently implement bank-wide policies with respect to branch operations.
- Supervise activities of operations staff to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to customers.
- Maintain proper documentation for all transactions and authorize transactions within approval limits.
- Supervise account opening process and ensure complete documentation and prompt scanning of account mandates as well as tracking/follow-up on deferred documents.
- Ensure that branch ATMs are functional at all times and faults timely escalated and resolved
- Ensure effective branch cash management – no cash outs, adherence to insurance limits (obtain necessary approvals for excess), prompt evacuations etc.
- Ensure that the unit has adequate allocation of resources to enable it meet stated objectives -liaise with HCM/Corporate Services/IT and supervisors as applicable.
- Ensure branch GL accounts are proofed daily, weekly and monthly (as applicable) and aging items reviewed for timely resolution.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the United Bank for Africa (UBA) Customer Service Manager job placement must hold a University degree
- Professional qualifications i.e. ACCA or CPA is added advantage
- At least three to eight years’ experience in Branch operations banking
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs, application letters and copies of academic certificates to email@example.com addressed to; Head of Human Capital, United Bank for Africa, Plot 2, Jinja Rd , Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 22nd November 2019
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda