5 Entry Level Customer Care Officer Job Opportunities – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Upcountry, Uganda
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Customer Care Officers will serve Customers in an effective and efficient way by handling customer related issues and complaints as per company rules and policies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle and resolve customer complaints at the branch.
- Report all complaints of fraud, misinformation to clients among others to management for quick action.
- Maintain a clear record/file for all complaints at the branch
- Report and record all complaints through Complaints Management System (CMS).
- Ensure all complaints are resolved with in 48hours to avoid litigations.
- Forward and follow up all customer requests like refunds, quotations, loan statements, clearance letters etc.
- Protect company image by being brand ambassadors
- Maintain a good relationship with clients by providing quick feedback
- Ensure loan payments with 24hours as per our promise
- Explain loan details to walk in clients in a satisfactory manner for example collection related issues in collaboration with the collection team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Platinum Credit Customer Care Officer job must hold a Degree in a relevant field.
- One year of experience in the same field preferably in a Financial Institution.
- Must have good computer knowledge and skills.
- Experience in Customer Service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Relevant experience in a financial institution will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All candidates should submit an application letter and detailed CV to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd.
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 15th September 2020