6 No Experience Accounts Assistant Job Placements – Rushere Cooperative Savings and Credit Society Limited
Organization: Rushere Cooperative Savings and Credit Society Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
Rushere Cooperative Savings and Credit Society Limited is a registered SACCO in Rushere Town Council, Nyabushozi County, in Kiruhura District. It operates in the districts of Kiruhura, Ibanda, and Mbarara, Sembabule, Kamwenge, Kyegegwa and Lyantonde.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily reconciliation of Ledgers
- Prepare end of day General Ledger summaries
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries
- Perform as per the set targets and standards.
- Abide by the company policies and procedures
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree/Diploma in Accounting, UDBS, Marketing, Social Sciences, Economic Studies and Rural development Courses.
- Highly motivated and quick to learn
- Age: 22 years and above
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their handwritten applications and CVs to the following address;
Human Resources Committee
P.O Box.9, Rushere, Kiruhura
Deadline: 1st March 2019 by 5pm
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE