69 Fresher Data Management Volunteer UK NGO Jobs – Mildmay Uganda
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mildmay UK is an international HIV charity delivering quality care and treatment, prevention work, rehabilitation, training, education and health strengthening in the UK and East Africa. Mildmay Uganda is a faith- based local Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) offering Comprehensive HIV Care & treatment, Training, Research & General Medical Services; also providing Health Systems Strengthening to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in 16 districts of Central Uganda.
Job Summary: The Data Management Volunteer is responsible for ensuring timely data from Mildmay Uganda supported sites (including HMIS, weekly surge and finer age HIBRID data) is collected at the health facilities and reported. The position is also responsible for the functionality of the Uganda EMR and data use at the facility.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Mildmay Data Management Volunteer job opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following Statistics, Computer Science, Demography, QE, Business Statistics, Population Studies, Information Technology OR a Bachelor;s degree in Social sciences or Dev. Studies with a postgraduate diploma in M&E.
- One year of experience in Data Management; Experience in use of data analysis packages like SPSS, STATA, Epi-Info (including analysis in MS Excel);
- Knowledge in use of Relational Data Management systems;
- Previous experience in managing manual medical records;
- Knowledge of National Health Management information systems(HMIS);
- Knowledge in quality assurance practices.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should are encouraged to apply online by clicking on the link below.
Deadline: 19th April 2019
University News Updates for 2019 - 2020