8 Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant Non-profit Jobs – Andre Foods International (AFI)
Organisation: Andre Foods International (AFI)
Duty Station: Uganda
Andre Foods International (AFI) is a Non-Profit Organization fully registered with the Government of Uganda. AFI is devoted to use community based sustainable models to promote food literacy, best WASH practices and elevated income that translates into development and reduction of malnutrition.
Job Summary: The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant will support the MEAL Officer in project monitoring, data collection, analysis and report writing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and ensure effective capturing, entry and analysis of program data.
- Track output and outcome level results on periodic basis
- Prepare, review and ensure quality in field level assessments, baseline studies and evaluation reports including human interest and success stories
- Train and provide technical support to staff, beneficiaries and other stakeholders on monitoring and evaluation
- Maintain all documents and produce accurate report of programs activities whilst ensuring safety and security of all AFI information during program implementation (Data protection).
- Responsible for data storage and ensuring proper data archiving of all reports regarding project activities.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a College/university degree in Monitoring & Evaluation, Statistics, Information Technology, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Biostatistics, Economics or a related field
- 1-4 years or more experience working in data collection, monitoring & evaluation of development programs preferred.
- Computer skills, experience in Electronic Data Collection and working knowledge of statistical software such as SPSS, EPIDATA, EPIINFO, STATA and/or GIS
- Fluency in written and spoken English a must. Working knowledge of Nga’rimojong and other languages spoken in the Karamoja region will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Please hand deliver your cover letter, academic documents and your detailed CV indicating day time telephone numbers, address and names of three (3) referees with their addresses to Andre Foods International, Moroto or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th June 2021 by 5:00pm
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE