8 Unit Manager Job Opportunities – CIC General Insurance Uganda Limited
Organisation: Solid Rock Life & Business
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Solid Rock Life & Business is an international acknowledged management consulting firm that provides global solutions in partnership with our clients from various regions of the world.
Job Summary: The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets including planning and overseeing advertising and promotion activities including print, online, etc.
- Develops and recommends SRLB service positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions including monitoring competitors’ activities
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents the company at trade association meetings to promote product and meet with key clients, maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Close deals and meet sales quota
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent number of years of experience
- A minimum of ten years of related experience with progressive management experience.
- Master’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration (preferred)
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Marketing Concepts
- People Management
- Territory Management,
- Sales Planning
- Competitive Analysis
- Understanding the Customer
- Product Development
- Client Relationships
- Creative Services
- Interpersonal Communication
- Written and Verbal Communication
How to Apply:
All candidates interested in joining our awesome team are welcome to email their CV and Application Letter (saved in one document) for the job of their interest to: email@example.com
NB: Please ensure you indicate the heading of the job you are applying for in the subject line. (Please do not attach any other documents apart from the CV and the Application Letter.). Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 12th June 2019 by 5:00pm