9 A’ Level Driving Instructor Job Vacancies – Prestige Driving School, Uganda
Organisation: Prestige Driving School, Uganda
Duty Station: Mbarara, Arua, Masaka, Hoima, Kampala, Gulu, Lira, Soroti and Mbale, Uganda
Reports to: HR Manager and Operations
Prestige Driving School is an Institution that caters for all your driving needs, whether you are a first time, partly trained or experienced driver. Our instructors are highly skilled, using the training materials and aids that are useful for making learning easier, enjoyable and interactive.
At Prestige Driving School we teach and train our learners how to become the safe drivers of tomorrow. With the backing of our competent staff, we aim at providing the highest level of driver training in Uganda, with the objective of equipping learners with defensive driving skills
Job Summary: The Driving Instructor will teach learners how to drive and become competent in driving while on the road.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train fresh learners how to drive safely (both practical & theory)
- Train basic mechanics
- Maintain the training cars in good condition.
- Record car mileage
- Instill confidence in the learners
- Prepare learners for emergency situations
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an A’ Level certificate with a minimum Driving permit of class B and above.
- At least three years of experience gained in a reputable company
- Professional driving skills.
How to Apply:
All those interested in the position should send their resumes including three professional references via E-mail to: email@example.com, please, clearly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda