Accountant Jobs – CJ Smart Cargo Uganda
Organization: CJ Smart Cargo Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
CJ Smart Cargo is a one-step intelligent logistics solution provider in the world. Based on its core businesses, such as EPC project logistics, Heavy Lift, Marine Engineering, Logistics, Ro-Ro vehicle and innovative businesses, such as Oversea Warehouse, Factory Relocation, CJ Smart Cargo can provide customized, integrated and intelligent logistic service. It is also the general contractor at the strategy of “One Belt and One Road” and launches the first platform of EPC supply chain to provide the data service for the relative companies of “One Belt and One Road” with the support of government and scientific research institution.
Job Summary: We are looking for an Accountant who will be in charge of overseeing the financial transactions of a company. He / she should be professional when tasked with developing budgets, monitoring transactions, and preparing financial reports. He / she should possess strong accounting and CPA Certificate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation of financial budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products services and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Familiar with accounting statement processes, accounting regulations, familiar with local financial software and taxation systems.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- This Accountant should be a well-suited candidate with university Qualifications in Finance or Economics, Accounting, statistics and with a certified CPA and relevant TAX Certificates.
- And must at least have 2 – 3 years working experience in a large Organization with accounting position.
- Familiar with various laws and regulations of Uganda in concern with Taxes Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications and updated CVs online to the following email addresses; email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.