Admin Jobs – Personal Assistant – Movit Products Limited (MPL)
Organization: Movit Products Limited (MPL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures healthy beauty hair, skin and nail care products aimed at empowering every person to face life with confidence
Job Summary: The Personal Assistant will be providing coordination, administrative, managerial support to the Chief Operating Officer’s office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, summarize reports and keep the Chief Operating Officer updated on all company Operations occurrences;
- Manage the Chief Operating Officers’ email, calendar and other correspondence to ensure that appointments and schedules are adhered to;
- Manage internal and external communication in the Chief Operating Officers’ Office.
- Prepare well thought out professional documents, reports & routine correspondences;
- Maintain an up to date filing system of records that is accessible by relevant staff;
- Develop the Chief Operating Officers’ operational plans and budgets; monitor their implementation and report on the performance.
- Organize meetings, document and disseminate proceedings, follow up and report on the implementation of key action points;
- Attend meetings, transcribe and maintain accurate Minutes and ensure that the approved/signed versions are filed accordingly;
- Provide Support In collection of operations Information and filing all Operations documentation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must at least hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or its equivalent from a recognized university;
- At least four years’ relevant work experience preferably in the same position in a busy working environment;
- Must have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills;
- Must be assertive with Excellent organizational and Communication skills;
- Excellent report writing, presentation, analytical and numerical skills with in-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity and confidentiality
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply:
All Interested candidates are invited to apply through our email email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org . Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 21st August 2020