Administration Coordinator NGO Jobs – Baylor-Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Baylor-Uganda is a private not for profit child health and development organization providing family-centered pediatric HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment services, health professional training, and clinical research in Uganda. Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
Job Summary: The Administration Coordinator will mainly monitor the implementation of policies and procedures for operational management like general office administration, micro procurement, and fleet management in line with the related operational policies and various program objectives
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (honors) in a business-related course or any degree oriented towards Administration and a postgraduate diploma in management will an added advantage
- Three years of relevant working experience in general office administration and fleet management in a reputable organization.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, and analytical skills.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of computer accounting packages,
- Knowledge of the local language will be an added advantage.
- Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
- You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications online at the link below
Deadline: 18th September, 2020