Anglo Gold Ashanti Bursary in South Africa, 2017
The AngloGold Ashanti Limited is inviting applicants for its Anglo Gold Ashanti Bursary programme. This bursary is available to learners for the full-time degree or diploma tertiary studies in all fields of study, including finance.
The aim of this bursary is providing support to South African citizens (below the age of 35 years), who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited is a global gold mining company. It was formed in 2004 by the merger of AngloGold and the Ashanti Goldfields Corporation.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited is now a global gold producer with 21 operations on four continents. The company is listed on the New York, Johannesburg, Accra, London and Australian stock exchanges, as well as the Paris and Brussels bourses.
Course Level: Bursary is available to pursue diploma tertiary studies.
Study Subject: Bursary is awarded in all field of study, including finance.
Number of Scholarships: Not known.
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens (below the age of 35 years), who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong and our major labour sending areas of the Eastern Cape and to the children of the company’s employees.
- Candidates must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate or latest Grade 12 results.
- For applicants who are already at university, kindly submit your full academic record of study.
- AngloGold Ashanti will select all applications in accordance with its commitments and guidelines as outlined in its Social and Labour Plans (SLP).
Nationality: South African citizens who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong are eligible to apply for this bursary.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Candidates must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate or latest Grade 12 results.
South Africa Scholarship
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
Applicants must be in possession of and submit certified copies of the following:
- South African identity document.
- National Senior Certificate (or equivalent) or latest Grade 12 results; and/or university results if already in university.
- Proof of school (letter from the school).
- Proof of residence (e.g. water and lights account).
- Please ensure that you complete the online information in full as this will serve as your CV.
Application Deadline: The Application Deadline is August 31, 2017.
International Scholarships for Namibians to Study Abroad
Admissions for Universities in Namibia
Prospectus for Universities in Namibia
Application Forms for Universities in Namibia
Bursaries for Namibians and International Students
Internships for Namibians and International Students
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE