Any Qualification – Jobs Online Editor – FIG Consult Limited (Online Platform)
Organisation: FIG Consult Limited (Online Platform)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
FIG Consult Limited is a leading Human Resource Consultancy. They are recruiting on behalf of a valuable client, an online human resource company based in Ntinda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will be tasked with editing job articles as curated from the sources
- Carrying out job-related research
- Ensure all content is on brand, factually correct, adheres to style guides and enhances the customer experience online
- Responsible for online engagement on all social media platforms i.e. website, facebook, etc
- Responsible for the day-to-day planning, development, production, deployment, maintenance of user-focused content
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have at least two years’ experience in content writing (blog/articles),
- Previous editing projects and a confident acquaintance with social media platforms.
- The applicants should be young, energetic and well-versed with basic knowledge of the workings of the web.
- High speed typing skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent writing, reading & editing skills (ENGLISH), with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for the Web, such as the use of keywords, hyperlinks, navigation and the importance of brevity.
- Keen eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with contributors, designers and webmasters.
- Good research skills
- Excellent organizational skills to collate material from multiple sources and produce web content within tight deadlines.
- Must own a laptop
- Preferably resides in Ntinda or surrounding areas
- Age: Between 20-30 years
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a cover letter that should clearly state your salary expectation, sample online publications and indicate the position title as subject of Email. Also, state your current residence in your cover letter.
Deadline: 28th February 2019