Bakery General Manager Job Placement – Grant Thornton
Organization: Grant Thornton
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firm. We are made up of over 56,000 people in over 140 countries. They are recruiting for a valuable client in Kampala, a manufacturer of bread, cakes and cookies.
Job Summary: The Bakery General Manager will direct and supervise all functions, duties, and activities at the bakery by supervising sales, production, inventory control/ management along with ordering supplies, developing forecast, making schedules and plans, oversee profitability, control costs and marketing products so at to maximise sales. He/she should possess good analytical and management skills, achieve sales and profit goals established for the department and develop, monitor and control all established quality assurance standards
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Postgraduate / Master of Business Administration or its equivalency by experience and/or training
- At least eight years of experience in managing a high-speed bakery environment with demonstrable track record in sales and management of a sales-oriented company
- Experience in management of high-volume stores.
- In direct supervision of ten (10) or more employees.
- Experience in training and developing staff.
- Ability to work long hours, including night shifts and weekends.
- Experience or ability to use ERP software.
How to Apply:
All applicants should apply by sending their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Tuesday, 9th June 2020