Branch Manager Job Placement – GENPROF Microfinance
Organisation: GENPROF Microfinance
Duty Station: Kayunga, Uganda
Reports to: Managing Director
GENPROF Microfinance is a Tier 4 microfinance institution regulated by the Uganda Microfinance Regulatory Authority (UMRA). GENPROF is increasingly growing into one of the leading financial institutions in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Branch Manager will be responsible for all branch operations. She/he will advise and supervise all branch staff while ensuring that all relevant national and GENPROF policies are adhered to during execution of all GENPROF branch operations. He/she will be responsible for maintaining increased growth of all departments of the branch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously undertake local market research to assess competition, customer trends and be able to make sound business decisions.
- Establish good customer service at the branch level.
- Timely compiling of branch quarterly portfolio reports and other reports, and submit them to head office.
- Motivate and continuously build capacity of branch staff for increased productivity.
- Prepare periodic work plans and budgets for the assigned branch.
- Maintain a health loan portfolio by following standard business operating procedures and guidelines.
- Support the credit officers in debt collection.
- Update the loan management database to ensure proper loan records are kept.
- Perform other roles as may be assigned to you by the MD.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have at least two years working experience in a similar position obtained from a reputable financial institution.
- Must have a first class or second class upper bachelor’s degree in either Bachelor of Micro finance, Bachelor of Business administration or other related discipline.
- Demonstrable track record of high integrity, reliability, and dependable.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Networking and influencing skills.
- Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft excel and word, and knowledge on any financial data management software.
- Excellent communication, analytical and sales skills.
- Professional credibility and high level of integrity.
- Must be innovative and be able to develop solutions for problems in a short time.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks under minimum supervision.
- Must be between the age of 25-35 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates must submit their application letters, curriculum vitae with three referees, national ID, scanned copies of academic documents in one PDF file. Address your application to: The Managing Director, GENPROF Microfinance. Address: Kamuli Mission Hospital Road, Buwenge Mpay, Kamuli Municipality, Kamuli district, P.O. Box 86, Kamuli, Uganda. Hand deliver applications to the above address or submit them electronically through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. For inquiries please call: 0701-216-468 / 0778- 045558.
NB: GENPROF microfinance is an equal employment institution, both female and male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 31st August 2019