Business Solutions Specialist Job Opportunities – Beyond Logistics Ltd (BLL)
Organization: Beyond Logistics Ltd (BLL)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Head New Business Solutions
Beyond Logistics Ltd (BLL) is a Ugandan organization providing 3rd & 4th Party Logistics services, health commodities and medical devices to organizations that are futuristic
Job Summary: The Business Solutions Specialist is responsible for discovering and pursuing new business prospects, obtaining and disseminating customer/client feedback in order to meet and surpass the company’s growth expectations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research to identify potential business opportunities, consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Identify and quantify current and future health commodity needs that could be explored by BLL.
- Participate in the development and execution of departmental action plans.
- Secure new business and support the sales process; use business acumen and best judgment to determine appropriate follow up mechanisms to close business with potential clients.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance as well as recommending new business solutions as provided by BLL.
- Plan and execute initiatives to effectively communicate with target audiences (e.g. clients, partners, and suppliers) through appropriate channels in line with the company policies and procedures.
- Provide periodic reports in line with the department’s standard operating procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing,
- Biomedical Technology or other related course from a recognizable institution.
- Prior working experience within a medical supply chain organization is desirable.
- At least 3 years of related experience in marketing health commodities, medical devices and equipment.
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency in market research analysis.
- Strong communication and report writing skills; proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- An excellent team player.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates write your cover letter by email. Include the Position you are applying for in the subject / header of the mail. DO NOT attach a separate cover letter; your cover letter should be in the body of the email.
Only ONE ATTACHMENT no greater than 2MB file size is allowed. The attachment should contain your CV and any other supporting documents. Submit the application email and attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications outside the above procedure may be disqualified.
Deadline: 13th November 2019