C V Raman International Fellowship for African Researchers
C V Raman International Fellowship for African Researchers: The Fellowship provides opportunities for African researchers to conduct collaborative research/training for 1 to 12 months duration at universities and research institutions in India.
Supporting upto one year of research work in India in area of science & technology
- Monthly sustenance allowances
- Additional contingency grant
- To and fro air fare by economy class
- Total of 8 fellowships per country
Each African country will have 8 slots of Fellowship under this programme.
- Post Doctoral Fellowship: Duration 6 months. Maximum 2 fellowships of 6 months duration each or one fellowship thereof subject to total 12 man-months.
- Visiting Fellowship: Duration 3 months. Maximum 3 fellowships.
- Senior Fellowship: Duration 1 month. Maximum 3 fellowships.
The applicant should be actively engaged in research at a university or research institution in the African country and should meet the following eligibility criteria for each of the three categories:
- Post Doctoral Fellowship: PhD
- Visiting Fellowship: PhD/M.Tech/M.Sc. (Engg/Technical) or 6 to 10 years working experience
- Senior Fellowship: Senior Experts/Scientists/Professors
Application Deadline: July 31st.
For more information and application, see: C V Raman International Fellowship for African Researchers
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE