Café Attendants (Several A’ Level Customer Service Jobs) – FIG Consult Limited (Bakery)
Organisation: FIG Consult Limited (Bakery)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Team Leader
FIG Consult Limited is recruiting for its client. The Bakery currently produces a range of high quality baked goods including cakes, bread, pastries, cookies and desserts.
Job Summary: The Café Attendant will serve customers with excellence and delight, generating high customer loyalty, orders, referrals and sales.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the full range of Italian coffees, English and African tea/coffee as well as refreshing beverages like Dawa and iced tea.
- Preparing of smoothies and milkshakes
- Serving hot and cold beverages, snacks and other refreshments
- Processing customer orders – generation, dispatch, payment, confirmations
- Maintain controls, balance the café books and produce daily, weekly and monthly reports as required;
- Run a well organised café with high customer service and low level of losses; Accountability for stock and assets;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Barista certificate. An A’ Level certificate at least
- At least three months of barista experience
- Computer / IT skills
- Ability to use MS Office, particularly Excel
- Ability to use POS software to capture all data and generate reports.
- Ability to research the internet effectively
- Administrative skills
- Well organised with good time management skills;
- A great people-person, able to interact openly with others and create strong customer relationships.
- Strong sales skills and ability to cross-sell and up-sell to customers.
- Well organised multi-tasker able to think on one’s feet and adapt to new situations quickly and effectively.
- An innovative, self-starting problem solver
- Comfortable with written and spoken English
NB: Applicants that stay in Ntinda / Naguru have an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications to email@example.com with the subject line indicated as “Café Attendant” and attach the following; a cover letter (include salary expectation and place of residence) and updated CV
The Chief Executive Officer,
FIG Consult Limited,
P.O. Box 1247, Kampala – Uganda
Deadline: 17th March 2020
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In case you are not contacted within 1 week after application deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.