SolarNow is a distribution and finance company that sells high quality solar product and appliances to households and businesses in Uganda. The company started in 2011 and has since opened 36 branches throughout Uganda, employs around 250 people. Expansion into other countries is planned for 2016.
- Responsible for sales, installation & client relationships
- The Client Service Officer will market for Solar Now products through generating quality leads by contacting potential buyers of solar systems and fill in the lead form.
- Lead Conversation: Follow-up on Branch leads (after 1 week) & HQ leads (within 24 hours, from Incoming Media; references, no depositors, rejections and others). Note comments in SAS for easy follow up.
- Client follow-up: Contact existing clients and offer/get: Replacements; Upgrades; Referrals.
- Assessment: Fill in the application form and terms, make quotations and decide on payment terms with the client
- The Client Service Officer will assess credit applicants
- Receive systems and other products for the branch from Logistics
- Carry out installations following proper Solar Now procedures
- Offer timely support to the Service team in preventing and solving cases.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the 15 Client Service Officer jobs must hold Degrees in Marketing OR electrical engineering OR equivalent
- Technical (solar) experience is an advantage (technical diploma holders are encouraged to apply)
- Growth opportunities to Branch Team Leader positions possible for high performers
- Suitable candidates must speak the native language in the specified region
- Be ready to live and work in the region (Please check top of advert for duty station)
- Keen attention to detail
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Good team player