Community Outreach Coordinator Job Careers – Milele Solutions
Organization: Milele Solutions
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The company was founded in 2019 in Kampala, Uganda, as a consultancy firm. Over the past 20-plus years, we have worked with local and regional organisations where we have obtained practical hands-on experience giving us an edge over other firms in our space. We intend to grow our company into a global solutions powerhouse
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within community building and maintaining positive relationships in the area of mental health.
- Administers and implement s a variety of social assistance programs and community services aimed at assisting clients deal with mental health challenges and promotes wellbeing.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Training in social work, public administration, or related human services discipline
- Should have proven interpersonal, listening, problem solving, mediation, crisis intervention, negotiation, advocacy, research and report writing skills
- Two years’ experience in mental health or community outreach
- Understanding community development principles and practice
How to Apply:
All interested candidates please Send application to: email@example.com
Applicants living in Namugongo and neighboring areas like Kira, Naalya, Kireka are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 27th July 2020